ADVERTISEMENT

Update - Vista Ridge outside linebacker Cameron Tertulien

ChristianJames

Staff
Mar 1, 2010
How did the high school football season go overall?
“For my first high school [season] I think it went well, I learned the atmosphere of how it’s going to be the next 3 years and it really put in perspective how hard I got to work and I’m willing to push to be my very best self.”

What are your plans now with sports and workouts?
“My plans now are to make sure I am keeping in shape and able to make sure no competition is able to pass me but also building as a team.”

How do you feel your team will do next football season?
“Vista will always be an athletic team when it comes to athletes but also when it comes down to it, last year we did have a lot of starters [that were] seniors that are now leaving. We are going to be able to bring our athletic abilities together to do better this year.”

What team do you feel will be the toughest competition on your schedule?
“I feel our biggest competition is ourselves but with our schedule... I feel it [will be] Pine Creek.”

Who is the toughest individual player your team will face off against?
“My toughest competition to face off is my sub, end of discussion.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“Playing college ball has always been a dream and will be the goal playing on the big screen and proving everyone wrong. If I was to go to a college that I could choose, it would be Michigan.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“Recently I have not gotten any college offers but it is my goal to really get my name out there these next 3 years. I feel I am a very underrated player that needs to be given a chance.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“N/A.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“The colleges that I have [visited are] CU Boulder and K-State.”

Do you have plans for any trips soon?
“Yes I plan on going to many open camps and visits.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“Growing up my favorite colleges were many, but my top three were LSU, Oregon, Michigan.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News