ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with Pine Creek inside linebacker Caleb Petree

ChristianJames

Staff
Mar 1, 2010
How did the high school football season go overall?
“The football season went good considering we ranked 4th in the state with a 9-2 record. We played well as a team considering it was our second year in 5a football. As a player I feel I’ve grown a considerable amount playing at this level of competition at my position.”

What are your plans now with sports and workouts?
“My plans this offseason are to strengthen my weaknesses involving getting stronger, learning the game more and putting on good weight to better compete.”

How do you feel your team will do next football season?
“We’re excited about this upcoming season considering we have a whole new coaching staff and obviously we will have our struggles throughout the season with our tough schedule but nothing we can’t prepare for.”

What team do you feel will be the toughest competition on your schedule?
“Cherry Creek has a legacy in 5a so we know they’ll always be tough to plan and play against.”

Who is the toughest individual player your team will face off against?
“I grew up playing with T.I who is now with Cherry Creek and he’s one of the toughest players in the state.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“Yes. I want to continue playing at the next level and I’m open to any opportunities presented to me from colleges to play. I know how important this next year will be regarding recruiting and I’m working towards putting myself in the best position to be successful.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“I’ve had camp invites but no serious discussions.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“N/A.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“N/A.”

Do you have plans for any trips soon?
“I’m still seeking opportunities for camps and plans this summer to travel and visit the college campuses.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“No.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News