ADVERTISEMENT

Update - Rock Canyon middle linebacker Brandon Stout

ChristianJames

Staff
Mar 1, 2010
What have you been doing as of late with off-season workouts?
“This off-season we as a team have focused on 7v7s so far and we competed in the Broncos sevens tournament and the UNC tournament so far and possibly more later on. I’ve been busy in the weight room gaining 30 pounds since last season and I’m still gaining weight and muscle.”

What do you feel you have improved on most this off-season?
“I’ve improved on my pass rush moves and blitzes in general and being able to get off linemen to make a play.”

How do you feel your team will do this football season?
“I’m confident our team will do well because I believe we have one of the best offensive and defensive lines ever at rock canyon as well as new great coaches and athletes who are improving the team. I have no doubt we will do better than last season.”

What team do you feel will be the toughest competition on your schedule?
“Valor will be the toughest and I know it’ll be a challenge but if we perform well and play up to our potential we can win.”

Who is the toughest individual player your team will face off against?
“There are talented players on all teams we play against but there aren’t any that can over power our team. Athletes like Jordan Ochoa and Asher Weiner are talented but nothing we haven’t seen.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“I do want to play football in college. My dream school would be the University of Colorado or University of Utah.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“I’ve had looks from Cornell college, a d3 school in Iowa, and coaches from Colorado School of Mines and Colorado Mesa University have looked at me.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“Cornell College has shown the most interest after I recently visited their campus and facilities.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“I haven’t had any official visits but I have visited colleges such at the University of Utah, Rice University, Clark Atlanta, and more.”

Do you have plans for more trips soon?
“Right now I am going to tour the Western Colorado campus and facilities in the upcoming weeks.”

Have you done any camps this off-season? How do you feel you performed?
“I’ve competed at the CU camp, Mines camp, and Mesa camp so far this summer and I performed well and competed at each camp.”

Do you have any plans for camps ahead?
“I have camps of western Colorado, CSU, and CSU Pueblo this month.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“My favorite college was always the University of Colorado growing up and now that Coach Prime is the head coach I look forward to a better season.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News