ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with Rock Canyon offensive center Preston Duman

ChristianJames

Staff
Mar 1, 2010
How did the high school football season go overall?
“The high school football season was definitely a time to remember as I work hard all offseason to build my body.”

What are your plans now with sports and workouts?
“Now after the season I am currently lifting with the team after school on week days for an hour and lifting with my teammates outside of school as-well.”

How do you feel your team will do next football season?
“With more and more young guys coming up this year there are definitely some big shoes to fill. We are up for the challenge. Excited to see how far we can push this year.”

What team do you feel will be the toughest competition on your schedule?
“Pine Creek, never have played them before. Could be interesting to see how they play down in the Springs and also the league games Valor and Vista are always interesting.”

Who is the toughest individual player your team will face off against?
“To be honest with you, I played with Valor Christian‘s class of 2026 Cash Spence and that man is a freak that is going to be a serious danger around high school for the next two years.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“The goal has always been to make it to the next level and [I’m] always continuing to challenge myself. I would also love to play college football for my hometown at CU.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“I’ve been in touch with NDSU but just some DII schools after that.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“I would definitely say it’s pretty early on in my career but I have talked to NDSU a couple of times now as they were coming down more because they play CU in Colorado first game next year.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“I haven’t made any trips yet.”

Do you have plans for any trips soon?
“I plan to take a trip up to CU, CSU, as well as Wyoming and North Dakota State.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“I grew up in Colorado and I’ve been a die-hard CU Buffs fan ever since I was born.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News