ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with Fossil Ridge quarterback Nick Kubat

ChristianJames

Staff
Mar 1, 2010
How did the high school football season go overall?
“I think our high-school season went pretty good overall. We just got a new coaching staff so it was a building year. We went 5-5 and we made it to the playoffs but lost in the first round. I personally feel like I had a good season. It was my first year on varsity and I had a successful season.”

What are your plans now with sports and workouts?
“I have baseball coming up but I will continue to keep working on football with training and in the gym with my team.”

How do you feel your team will do next football season?
“I think our team will do better next season. We were mostly juniors this past season so we didn't lose many seniors. This year was a building year so I think next year we will only get better.”

What team do you feel will be the toughest competition on your schedule?
“Next year we play Columbine, our second game of the season and they are the 5a state champion so I think that will be our hardest game.”

Who is the toughest individual player your team will face off against?
“The hardest player that we played against this year was Bekkam Kritza. He is the quarterback for Fairview and he is smart and has a good arm.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“I do want to play sports in college. If I got the opportunity I would want to play football at the next level.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“No college teams have talked to me yet but hopefully next year I will get some opportunity.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“There aren't any specific colleges that have been recruiting me hard.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“I haven't gone on any college visits, I have just done camps that I have done well at.”

Do you have plans for any trips soon?
“I don't have any plans to travel to colleges but I’m going to try to get on some colleges’ radars.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“My favorite college team is CSU but I have always wanted to go to LSU for academics or athletics.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News