ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with Erie running back Gavin Lusk

ChristianJames

Staff
Mar 1, 2010
How did the high school football season go overall?
“The football season this year was awesome. Our football team started out in our own groups but we started to become unified and played amazing together. Personally I loved this season and thought we [had] good team chemistry.”

What are your plans now with sports and workouts?
“Now that the football season is over I’m working out every day and starting up track. I’m trying to get faster by the next football season. In the summer I’m doing travel baseball, trying to be a tri-sport athlete.”

How do you feel your team will do next football season?
“Our team lost a lot of very good players but it is nothing that can’t be filled. I feel like our team will do well in 5A, I’m confident in our team mak[ing] playoffs and I hope we make it deep.”

What team do you feel will be the toughest competition on your schedule?
“The hardest team in my opinion will be Ralston Valley, we have never played them but they did very well last year.”

Who is the toughest individual player your team will face off against?
“The only player that comes to mind is the Gatorade Player of the Year Austyn Modrzewski.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“I would love to play sports in college, the one I really want to play is football, it’s my dream to play in a big stadium full of fans.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“I’ve had a few colleges recruiting me, the most recently I went to Wyoming’s junior day visit. South Dakota, Jamestown University, Montana State, and East Louisiana have all reached out to me.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“It’s tough to say who is recruiting me the hardest but I loved Wyoming’s junior day.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“Yes I went to Wyoming’s junior day.”

Do you have plans for any trips soon?
“I plan to go to South Dakota University’s junior day also.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“I’ve always enjoyed watching the University of Florida.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News