ADVERTISEMENT

Q&A with Brighton running back Jeremiah Ramos

ChristianJames

Staff
Mar 1, 2010
How did the high school football season go overall?
“This season we actually did well and have improved from last year when our record was 1-9. This year we went 5-6 and made first round playoffs but lost in the first round but overall we as a team did well. As for me I improved a lot, over the preseason worked on a lot of stuff and that transitioned to having a great season and accomplished some of my goals.”

What are your plans now with sports and workouts?
“My plans for now are to continue working out and to put on some more weight and just continue to keep improving. I’m also going to be doing track again this year. I will get faster this season and even make a state appearance.”

How do you feel your team will do next football season?
“I think next year we will do even better and continue to work harder than before since we know what it takes. I see us going even deeper into the playoffs, we have a lot of potential.”

What team do you feel will be the toughest competition on your schedule?
“N/A.”

Who is the toughest individual player your team will face off against?
“N/A.

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“For college I would really want to play at that next level and college wise I would like to stay close to my family so I would want to play in New Mexico since I have some family there, or Colorado. If nothing would work out I could play somewhere else, I would like to play at CSU Pueblo, NM State, for the NM Lobos or Oklahoma Sooners.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“As of right now I don’t have any colleges that have been recruiting me.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“N/A.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“I haven’t made any trips, would like to though and would want to plan to go to one of them.”

Do you have plans for any trips soon?
“N/A.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“My dream college when I was growing up was to play for the Oklahoma Sooners, dad got me into the team and just liked the team so much and still do.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News