ADVERTISEMENT

Update - Columbine middle linebacker James Cillessen

ChristianJames

Staff
Mar 1, 2010
How did the high school football season go overall?
“My season went well, finished the season 9-1 and made it to the quarterfinals. We had a great group of seniors at Columbine that led the way. Personally, I finished with All State honors, MVP and Defensive MVP of the Jeffco league.”

What are your plans now with sports and workouts?
“During this offseason I am lifting 5 days, mainly focusing on my bench and clean. I am trying to get my clean up to 350 and my bench to 365. I am also doing various sprint workouts with my coaches outside of school.”

How do you feel your team will do next football season?
“My football team is going to be stacked next season! We have a great group of upcoming Seniors and Juniors that can ball out for sure.”

What team do you feel will be the toughest competition on your schedule?
“Our toughest competition is Ralston Valley. They have elite athletes and an intelligent coaching staff, so we always have our work cut out for us when we play them.”

Who is the toughest individual player your team will face off against?
“The toughest player we will face is AJ Guida, linebacker from Mullen. He’s a beast in the trenches and can cover sideline to sideline.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“I want to play football in college. Football is my love and I want to continue to play it as long as I can.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“I have offers from Central Michigan and Lindenwood University. Boise State, Colorado State, North Dakota State, South Dakota State, Princeton, Dartmouth, and New Mexico State have been recruiting me.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“Central Michigan and Lindenwood University have been recruiting me the hardest.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“I have made college trips out to Central Michigan, Colorado State, and Lindenwood.”

Do you have plans for any trips soon?
“I don’t have plans for trips besides going to Central Michigan, K-State, and LSU for camps on June.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“Alabama was my favorite college growing up because I love their winning mentality and style of play.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News