ADVERTISEMENT

Update - Castle View defensive end Jordan Ochoa

ChristianJames

Staff
Mar 1, 2010
How did the high school football season go overall?
“As a team the season could have gone better. We have been working hard this offseason in the weight room and looking forward to the next coming season. Individually I feel like I did well for it being my first year in Colorado's 5A league.”

What are your plans now with sports and workouts?
“I just finished my first year of wrestling and I am now transitioning into the track season where I run the 200m. I also work out at Six Zero Academy at least three times a week. As it warms up I will be working with my speed coach Corey Sample, owner of SAMP Fitness.”

How do you feel your team will do next football season?
“I feel like next year we will be solid. We have a lot of guys returning from last year with the majority of them on defense. When you add that with the weight room commitment .... why not us?”

What team do you feel will be the toughest competition on your schedule?
“Without a doubt, Valor Christian.”

Who is the toughest individual player your team will face off against?
“Being newer to Colorado I don't know a lot of people individually.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“Yes I do. Football.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“I have offers from, FAMU, Jackson State University, Toledo, and Lindenwood so far. To name a few other schools that are recruiting me are Kansas State, Wyoming, CSU, Colorado, Nebraska, Indiana, Illinois, Oregon State, Boise State, Utah State, San Diego State, Iowa State, KU, and others.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“Kansas State and Oregon State.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“Yes, I have made many trips. To name a few, Oregon, Alabama, Colorado, Nebraska, Kansas State, Wyoming, and Iowa State.”

Do you have plans for any trips soon?
“Yes, I am going back to Wyoming this Friday. I have trips planned to Oregon State, Kansas State, Indiana, Miami, and Nebraska.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“Yes, Nebraska was my favorite team growing up.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News