ADVERTISEMENT

Update - Arapahoe free safety Sterling Decosta Jr.

ChristianJames

Staff
Mar 1, 2010
How did the high school football season go overall?
“Overall the season was great, there was lots of good competition around the field and lots of opportunities to make big plays and game changing impacts. Personally the outcome of our season wasn’t what I [was] hoping for, but myself and [my] team are already back to the grind for next year.”

What are your plans now with sports and workouts?
“I plan on playing division 1 college football; that’s never changed and never will change. As far as workouts I train and lift with coach Rod King five times a week as well as run miles daily and constantly evolve my footwork. I plan on training with Uncle Black again soon.”

How do you feel your team will do next football season?
“Due to our coaching situation there’s lots of uncertainty but I’m confident that we have enough playmakers including myself that are constantly putting in work to get ready for next season and that we will have another solid year.”

What team do you feel will be the toughest competition on your schedule?
“Cherry Creek.”

Who is the toughest individual player your team will face off against?
“I’m personally ready to compete with anyone, however the toughest player we are probably going to face next year is Ismael Cisse on Cherry Creek.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“Yes, it’s always been a dream of mine to play college football, I most definitely plan on doing so.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“So far I’ve had no full recruiting interests, however I’m in contact with Montana University.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“The University of Montana.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“Yes, to Oklahoma and Texas Christian University.”

Do you have plans for any trips soon?
“I plan on attending the Utah Utes football camp, as well as CU Boulder’s, CSU Pueblo’s, Dicks Sporting Goods camp, a couple of division 2 college camps, and the Montana Grizzlies football camp, as well as two skill camps including FBU.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“My favorite college growing up was Oklahoma, my aunt was the assistant woman’s head basketball coach there for years so I’ve had a history around that program.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.