ADVERTISEMENT

7/24 RECRUITING REPORT

ChristianJames

Staff
Mar 1, 2010
Updates from Henrik Barndt, Esaias Gandy, Isaac Lopez, Tanner Toussaint, and Marcus Lindsey. Find out who are recruiting these elite athletes right now!

......................................................................................................

Pomona lineman Isaac Lopez
Camps
"I have been to quite a few. I started off with Western, UNC, and have some more coming up. I feel like the camps I went to went good. I really tried to do my best and was one of the top performers."

Feedback
"Trevor Wikre from UNC really liked how I got off the ball and used my hands. He called Coach Collins over and they watched me do drills. Western State really liked me and how I did things."

Recruiting
"It is probably Western and UNC."

Visits
"I have talked about going to UNC and Western to watch some games this season. I want to get a feel for their campus and how everything works over there."

......................................................................................................

Denver South running back Marcus Lindsey
Summer camps
"I've only been to one camp and that was the Wyoming elite camp where there were twenty universities at. Honestly I felt like I truly dominated that camp."

Camp feedback
"They just said good job and to keep it up. They liked my intensity and my work ethic was really good. They also were impressed at how I moved. They said they would be at one of my games and we'll see what happens. If I can impress them more, maybe they will offer me."

Recruiting
"At this point, it has been Wyoming, New Mexico, CSU-Pueblo, and North Dakota."

Recruiting the hardest
"At this point, it has probably been Wyoming, CSU-Pueblo, and New Mexico that I've heard from the most."

Offers
"No, not yet."

Denver South athlete Esaias Gandy
Camps?
"I haven't gone to any camps so far. I've been focused on lifting and getting stronger. My coach has say that if the team really wants me, they'll come and see me."

Offers
"So far it is just Wyoming."

Others
"CU, CSU, Arizona, Utah, and that is really it."

Game day visits
"Not yet. I am just waiting. I want to see what schools are really interested."

Final decision
"I want to make my final decision at the end of the season after I talk it over with my family and coaches."

Ralston Valley lineman Henrik Barndt
Camps
"I went to East Carolina, CSU, Wyoming, and then I went to a camp at Utah called pride camp where there were thirty coaches there. I did good at the camps but it was challenging with my sprained ankle."

Feedback
"Most of the coaches said that scholarship wise it depends on my first three games that I play."

Recruiting
"It has been Wyoming, K-State, South Dakota, and Montana are probably the big ones. I'm talking to thirty different schools but those are the ones that talk to me the most."

Favorites
"I like K-State. They are my favorite FBS school. My favorite FCS school would be Montana."

Game day visits
"Not yet. We haven't planned any of that stuff yet."

Pine Creek lineman Tanner Toussaint
Camps
"I was going to go out to New York City for Columbia but wasn’t able to. The only one I went to was Colorado School of Mines and that went pretty well."

His performance
"I thought I performed pretty well. I definitely thought I was one of the top five linemen there. The competition was pretty good but I felt it went pretty well in my mind."

Feedback
"They said just to keep working and hopefully we'll have you on Signing Day. They haven't offered me but my brother plays there so that is a good plus for them."

Recruiting
"I have an offer from Western State. Besides that, I’d have to say it is Colorado School of Mines, Columbia, and CSU-Pueblo has recently reached out and they are pretty interested."

Recruiting the hardest
"Communication wise, I'd probably say Columbia but realistically it is probably Colorado School of Mines."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.