ADVERTISEMENT

12/11 RECRUITING REPORT

ChristianJames

Staff
Mar 1, 2010
Updates from Jacob Stanton, Bo Epperson, Luke Padula, Ryan Thibault, and Michael Felton. Find out who are recruiting these elite athletes right now!

......................................................................................................

Mountain View linebacker Michael Felton
What schools have been recruiting you?
“I had a few people talk to me but I haven't really shown any interest in them. I just wanted to focus on not messing up and making sure they still want me.”

What have been some of the schools?
“I don't know. My dad has talked to a few of them and told me about them. He never told me their names because he didn’t want me to get a big head. He doesn't want me focused on that. He said it is five or six schools in Kansas. There are a few jucos and some other ones.”

Are there any schools you have visited?
“No, I haven't yet. I am hoping to get to a lot more coming up.”

Did you have a favorite college you followed as a child?
“My favorite college was TCU and I also like Texas but those are really top schools.”

......................................................................................................

Chaparral linebacker Jacob Stanton
“I got a letter from Purdue saying that I was one of their top prospects. Outside of that, not really. I am just going to keep doing me. I am going to keep working and hopefully that comes in.”

Are there any schools you have visited this fall?
“Nope.”

“Auburn. I got family down there and some of them are huge Auburn fans.”

Pine Creek linebacker Bo Epperson
“Right now, the ones that I am looking at are Chadron State, Nebraska-Kearney, and Colorado Mesa. Those are the main ones for football. There are some for rugby but that it is for football.”

Have any schools offered?
“None of them have given me an offer but also all three have asked me to come out in January for official visits. They would be offering me when I go on the visits.”

Is there one or a few schools recruiting you the hardest?
“Nebraska-Kearney and Chadron are recruiting me the most. Colorado Mesa has talked to me but not as hard as the other two.”

What officials have you setup so far?
“Nebraska-Kearney will be around January 20th or 21st. Chadron will be sometime in early January. I haven't set it up yet with Colorado Mesa.”

Pueblo East wide receiver Luke Padula
“CSU-Pueblo has offered me and then UNC, Wyoming, and some other RMAC schools.”

What are some of the other RMAC schools?
“Western, Mines, and Adams.”

Have any colleges talked to you about official visits?
“CSU-Pueblo wants me to come out so I’ll probably go on that. UNC wants me too. I am still talking with Wyoming about it.”

Do you have any visit dates in mind?
“I think it is up in January. That is when they were both talking about them.”

What game day trips did you make during the fall?
“I went up to UNC and then Wyoming. I also came to CSU-P for a game.”

Is there one or a few schools recruiting you the hardest?
“Probably UNC.”

When do you want to make a final decision?
“Probably sometime in early January for sure.”

Do you have a favorite?
“I love Wyoming. When I was up there, it was awesome. UNC is the other program. It would be really cool to go there. I really like both of those schools.”

Valor Christian wide receiver Ryan Thibault
Is college football something you want to do down the road?
“Oh yeah, that has always been a dream of mine to play college football. My brother player college football and it has always been something I’ve been striving to do.”

“A couple of coaches have asked me for film. I am just waiting to hear back.”

What have some of those schools been?
“Valor had their recruiting night recently and Colorado Mesa and Hastings were asking me for some film. I was talking to CU because Chiv got there but I haven't really heard from them since. They are having a great season so their recruiting is looking really good.”

“My dad went to UNC and that has been a big school for us. Lately, I’ve been really interested in Air Force. My dad served in the Air Force so that is another dream of mine.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News