ADVERTISEMENT

Update - Vista Ridge quarterback Benjamin Noblitt

ChristianJames

Staff
Mar 1, 2010
How did the high school football season go overall?
“Vista Ridge High School went 8-4 making it to the second round of playoffs.”

What are your plans now with sports and workouts?
“I am the starting QB for Vista Ridge HS this year due to four-star QB Brayden Dorman going to Arizona, so I try to throw at least four times a week with my teammates building our relationships and timing. As far as working out, I am blessed to have an Olympic lifting home gym and a gym a quarter mile away for isolations. This along with school lifting sessions is only going to make me a better overall QB. Additionally, I have multiple position specific coaches that I see every week or every other week depending on the weather.”

How do you feel your team will do next football season?
“I honestly believe that we have the talent to compete with the best. That being said, Vista Ridge will make a run for state this year.”

What team do you feel will be the toughest competition on your schedule?
“Legend has always been a hard school for Vista Ridge. They have a lot of talent on the defense. However, I believe that Pine Creek will be our hardest game this year.”

Who is the toughest individual player your team will face off against?
“Offense- Ramon Pacheco, I’ve known him for a while and his work ethic and dedication to the sport is why he’s such a big threat for me. Defense- Mason Miller, because he is a big running back.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“Yes, I will play football in college. Honestly, whatever college makes me feel like I’m at home and I belong there.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“There have been a handful of colleges that have requested me to attend events thus far. I would say the top two that constantly reached out throughout the last season and remain steady are KU and PITT.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“Previously stated above.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“Yes, I have been to the local ones like CSU, UNC and CU multiple times.”

Do you have plans for any trips soon?
“I plan on stopping at NDSU, KU, CU, CSU, UNC and potentially PITT and PENN.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“Oregon.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News