ADVERTISEMENT

Update - Ralston Valley offensive lineman Peyton Knoebel

ChristianJames

Staff
Mar 1, 2010
What have you been doing as of late with off-season workouts?

“I have been working hard in the weight room and on the field to get bigger, faster, and stronger.”

What do you feel you have improved on most since last football season?

“I feel that I have most improved my football IQ and lower body strength.”

How do you feel your team will do next football season?

“I believe that we will do well next season. We are returning a lot of key players next year. We play the top teams in the state again this year which will be a good test for our team.”

What team do you feel will be the toughest competition on your schedule?

“The toughest competition on our schedule will be Cherry Creek. They are a really good team and they are returning a lot of key players. It will be a good challenge for us early in the year.”

Who is the toughest individual player your team will face off against?

“The toughest individual we will play against will be Hayden Treter, Offensive Line Cherry Creek. Hayden is a great player who is heavily recruited for a reason. He is a beast on the field and I can’t wait to compete with him again.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?

“Yes, football.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?

“Cornell, Air Force, Nevada, Dartmouth, Washington State, UPenn, Colorado School of Mines, Colorado State, Columbia, Drake, Butler, Northern Colorado, UNLV, Wyoming, and Boise State.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?

“I would say Air Force is recruiting me the hardest at the moment. They offered me a few days ago and have been very communicative. I have also received offers from Cornell and Butler.”

Have you made any college trips yet?

“Yes, I have visited Colorado State, Nevada, UPenn, Dartmouth, Nebraska, Colorado School of Mines, Air force, Butler, Utah, Wyoming, UNLV, BYU, Colorado, and Iowa State.”

Do you have plans for more trips soon?

“Yes, I have visits planned for this summer during camp season.”

What camps are you planning to do this summer?

“I am currently working out my camp schedule, I am for sure going to be attending Drake, Northern Iowa, Kanas, Kansas State, Colorado State, Weber State, and North Dakota State.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?

“My favorite college when I grew up was the University of Oklahoma.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News