ADVERTISEMENT

Update - Ralston Valley defensive end George Patterson

ChristianJames

Staff
Mar 1, 2010
What have you been doing as of late with off-season workouts?
“I have been doing a lot of great work with my teammates, but have also been working on my own trying to be the best I can be.”

What do you feel you have improved on most this off-season?
“I have put on a lot of weight and gotten stronger from my junior year while I have also been working on my footwork too.”

How do you feel your team will do this football season?
“I feel our team is very talented this year and has a lot of high expectations from last year’s season.”

What team do you feel will be the toughest competition on your schedule?
“I feel Cherry Creek will definitely be a challenging team this year, but Mountain Vista is a great team and a great way to start out our season.”

Who is the toughest individual player your team will face off against?
“I think the most challenging player we will face this year will be Angelo Petrides considering his size, quickness, and want to get to the ball.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“I would definitely say I would like to play sports in college, and my number one pick would definitely be football, but if an opportunity for basketball that would be better suited for me came up I would take that opportunity.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“I have been mostly recruited by Wyoming, Weber State, CSU, CSU Pueblo, and University of Northern Colorado.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“I would say the school I have been the most recruited by would have to be Weber State, considering how many times I have been up on their campus and the gracious opportunities they are potentially willing to give me.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“Yes, I have been to Weber State, Wyoming, University of San Diego, and a few other schools that I have been to at their camps and had the opportunity to compete in front of.”

Do you have plans for more trips soon?
“Not that I have planned out yet but I am willing to take almost any opportunity that is given to me.”

Have you done any camps this off-season? How do you feel you performed?
“I have done lots of camps during my off season which include Signing Day sports camp, CSU big man camp, Weber State best of the west camp, South Dakota State, and University of Northern Colorado.”

Do you have any plans for camps ahead?
“I have actually concluded all of the camps that I was planning on going to this summer.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“My favorite college growing up was Duke because all my family are major Duke fans, and we loved watching Coach K lead their team to many big games.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News