ADVERTISEMENT

Update - Columbine running back Mason Moreno

ChristianJames

Staff
Mar 1, 2010
What have you been doing as of late with off-season workouts?
“I train three times a week with Columbine. I have been involved in many 7v7 tournaments such as CU and Broncos. I also have been attending camps like School of Mines, UNC, etc.”

What do you feel you have improved on most this off-season?
“I feel like I have improved on my mental game the most this off-season. Everything is coming easy to me and I can exceed expectations through this.”

How do you feel your team will do this football season?
“Columbine is a great team and I have all the confidence in my boys to make a state title run.”

What team do you feel will be the toughest competition on your schedule?
“Ralston Valley will be the hardest team on our schedule and we will face them twice this year.”

Who is the toughest individual player your team will face off against?
“There is no specific player that can impact the game enough to affect our entire team.”

Do you want to play sports in college? If so, which one?
“I would love to continue to be a multi-sport athlete with football and track. Unfortunately most of the colleges I am interested in do not allow that, so football would be the main sport to play for me.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“School of Mines offered me after an amazing camp with them. I am very interested in them not only because of the top talent football but the engineering aspect of the academic part.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“N/A.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“I have been to K-State, School of Mines, CSU, ASU, CU.”

Do you have plans for more trips soon?
“I plan on going to one more college this month for a visit or camp (don’t know yet).”

Have you done any camps this off-season? How do you feel you performed?
“Mega camp. I feel like I performed very well and I have full confidence in my abilities that I can outperform the best of the best.”

Do you have any plans for camps ahead?
“I plan on going to one more college this month for a visit or camp (don’t know yet).”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“Oregon has always intrigued me when I was younger but CU or CSU would be an awesome school to attend.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News