ADVERTISEMENT

Colorado Prep Report Football Quotes

ChristianJames

Staff
Mar 1, 2010
Find out what some of the elite players in the state are saying about how football now!

Update - Standley Lake athlete Cannon Frost
How has everything been going football wise as of late?
“Everything about football is over now and I’m preparing for the baseball season.”

Going forward, what do you feel your team can continue to improve on?
“I think our team could work on crucial 3rd down stops going forward.”

Have you been pleased with your performances?
“I have been very pleased with my performance this year.”

How do you feel about the play of your team?
“I thought we did alright this year considering we have a small variety of players, and the injuries we suffered.”

What are your sporting goals going forward as of now?
“My goals in sports right now are to continue to do football and track as a senior, but then I am going to college in South Carolina for baseball.”
......................................................................................................
Update - Pueblo East quarterback Zayden Stevens
“Everything has been good, had some ups and downs but everything is starting to click.”

“I think we could continue to work on our execution, at the beginning of the year it wasn’t too great but as the season progressed we started executing a lot better.”

“Not really, I know I can do more than I have been but that comes in time. So I’m going to continue to work on my craft and get better.”

“To lead my team to the playoffs and move on to the second round.”
......................................................................................................
Update - Pine Creek offensive lineman Ty Deppe
“Football-wise, everything has been going great. We are 10-2 and in the semifinal round of the playoffs and face Chatfield.”

“Going forward, our team can work on finishing plays, drives, and everything we do as strongly as we can.”

“I have been pleased with my performance so far in the season. I’ve been able to change when it is asked of me, learn new techniques, and use these to help my team win games.”

How do you feel about the play of your team?
“I have been extremely pleased with our play. Although there have been a couple of games in which the result was not what we wanted, we have fought, improved, and given our best effort every game this season.”

“My sporting goals going forward are to win in the semifinals, and then proceed to win the state championship.”
Update - Skyline quarterback Kaiden Box
How did the high school football season go overall?
“The season went well considering the stuff we went through. First with my injury then we had a teammate pass away, it seemed like everything that could've gone wrong went wrong.”

What are your plans now with sports and workouts?
“My plan right now is just improving my game and doing everything I can to get faster, stronger and better.”

How do you feel your team will do next football season?
“I feel like we will do good. We've got a few things we'll need to figure out but I think we'll do just fine.”

What team do you feel will be the toughest competition on your schedule?
“I'm not really sure what the schedules are going to be but for sure Loveland.”

Who is the toughest individual player your team will face off against?
“I'm not really sure...I haven't really looked at specific players and we don't know our schedule quite yet.”
Update - Thomas Jefferson running back Dimitri Haralambopoulos
How did the high school football season go overall?
“The football season went pretty good, unfortunately we did not repeat state titles.”

What are your plans now with sports and workouts?
“My plans now are to continue working on my craft and get a lot better than where I am now.”

How do you feel your team will do next football season?
“I feel like our team will do well next season.”

What team do you feel will be the toughest competition on your schedule?
“We don’t know our schedule for next year so I couldn’t tell you.”

Who is the toughest individual player your team will face off against?
“Not sure.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.