ADVERTISEMENT

3/7 RECRUITING REPORT

ChristianJames

Staff
Mar 1, 2010
Updates from Elijah Martinez, Darren DeLaCroix, Darrion Alton, Kwane Marble, and Jack Winkler. Find out who are recruiting these elite athletes right now!

......................................................................................................

Chatfield athlete Jack Winkler
Baseball recruiting
"Directly from the coaches I have talked to Southern Illinois, Puget Sound, and Air Force but I've also been contacting others through email."

A favorite college growing up
"Not really. I am just seeing what would be the best fit for me."

......................................................................................................

Regis Jesuit guard Elijah Martinez
Recruiting
"I had one and that was way back in the fall. It was a letter from North Dakota basketball."

"Yeah, I've loved Duke for a while now. Duke is my favorite college."

Greeley West athlete Darren DeLaCroix
Recruiting
"UNC and CSU have had some interest. My brother goes to UNC right now so I know all the coaches. During his recruiting, I talked to some of the CSU coaches and know their coaches over there. A lot will be this summer at the padded camps."

Camps
"I'll be getting over to CSU and our team is going to UNC. Hopefully there are a few more to come."

"My dad is actually from Louisiana so LSU has always been my favorite. Growing up in Greeley, I've followed UNC."

Grand Junction Central wide receiver Darrion Alton
Recruiting
"I have Wyoming, Utah State, and Southern Utah. There are some other smaller schools around Colorado and that is about it."

Visits
"Wyoming invited me to their junior day but I couldn’t make it so I am supposed to schedule something different. I have been to the campus of Utah State."

"Everyone grows up following Alabama, USC, and those schools."

Denver East guard Kwane Marble
Recruiting
"Coach Carey said that I have had a couple of letters but he hasn’t told me where they are from or what they said. He said he doesn't want it to get to my head."

"My favorite college has been Iowa because my cousin went there. I used to watch Iowa and watch him play."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.