ADVERTISEMENT

2/28 RECRUITING REPORT

ChristianJames

Staff
Mar 1, 2010
Updates from Nick Edridge, Isaac Lopez, Luke Padula, Ryan Fichtner, and Judah Wilbur. Find out who are recruiting these elite athletes right now!

......................................................................................................

Fossil Ridge linebacker Nick Edridge
Recruiting
"There has been a little bit. I went on a visit to the University of Arizona and they send me letters every week. Penn just emailed me this past week so I've been in contact with them. There has been Drake University in Iowa, CSU, CU, and then CSU-Pueblo."

Visits
"I went to a couple of CSU camps this past summer but plan on going on quite a few more this summer."

Recruiting the hardest
"I get letters from Arizona every week and my coach said that CSU-Pueblo really likes me."

A childhood favorite
"I really would like to play for CU. My sister goes there and it seems like a great school. Other than that, I'll play almost anywhere."

......................................................................................................

Pomona offensive linemen Isaac Lopez
Recruiting
"I have gotten some letters from little schools in Nebraska. That is about it."

The schools
"I know one of them was Nebraska-Wesleyan."

A favorite growing up
"Not really. I started to lean more towards CSU because I go up to their team camps and see all of the facilities."

Denver North shortstop Judah Wilbur
Recruiting
"I talked with Metro a little bit and Regis as well. I did some camps at UNC, Garden City, and Trinidad State as well."

Visits
"I went to all of the camps to see what their school was like and get to know their coaches. The team and the cities have been nice."

Pueblo East wide receiver Luke Padula
Recruiting
"I got the most interest from Mines, CSU-P, Columbia University, Montana, and Wyoming."

Visits
"No but I plan on doing that this track season or summer.

Schools that stand out
"I want to play Division I obviously and I would love to g to Montana or Wyoming. That would be awesome."

Recruiting the hardest
"Probably Mines or Columbia."

Rock Canyon athlete Ryan Fichtner
Recruiting
"I have not (had any) but I am hoping to get some soon."

A favorite college growing up
"Michigan. My father played at Michigan so I've been a big fan."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.