ADVERTISEMENT

11/10 RECRUITING REPORT

ChristianJames

Staff
Mar 1, 2010
Updates from Clay Nanke, Anthony DeVries, Wilson Clark, Jack Moll, and Travier Craddock. Find out who are recruiting these elite athletes right now!

......................................................................................................

Regis Jesuit defensive end Clay Nanke
Do you want to play football in college?
“100%. My goal is to go to a school that can best serve me in both academics and athletics.”

What colleges have been recruiting you?
“I’ve talked to CU a little bit, but other than that, I’ve gotten some light interest from other schools.”

What school is recruiting you the hardest?
“CU so far.”

Have you made any college trips yet?
“I took an unofficial to CU.”

Do you have any plans for upcoming college visits?
“Not as of right now, but I’m really hoping to get some opportunities.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up?
“My mom went to Ohio State and my dad grew up in Iowa, so they both influenced me to love Ohio State and University of Iowa.”

......................................................................................................

Pomona athlete Anthony DeVries
“Yes, I want to play college football. That’s been a dream of mine for forever.”

“I haven’t had many so far. CSU-Pueblo is somewhere I’d be intrigued by.”

“I’ve just been going to the football camps and trying to get my name out there right now.”

“No official visits yet, but hopefully some soon.”

“I’m planning on going to CSU-Pueblo’s camps and a couple other schools in the area.”

“I’ve been a CSU fan for as long as I can remember.”

Ralston Valley offensive lineman Wilson Clark
“Right now, I think playing college football is my biggest goal. It’s not even a question of if I want to play it, it’s all I want to do.”

“I’ve been getting recruited by CU and been in contact with UCLA, but to my knowledge that’s about the extent of it.”

“CU for sure.”

“Yes, I have. I’ve been to CU for three games this year and I made a trip out to UCLA last weekend and I’m headed up to Boise State this weekend.”

“I plan to go to Nebraska, Wyoming, and CSU before the end of the season.”

“Growing up, I was by nature a Buffs fan because they were the home team, but I always wanted to play for Notre Dame like Rudy.”

Longmont athlete Jack Moll
“Yes, it would be super cool to play football in college. It is such a fun sport to play so I believe that it would be fun to do.”

“I have no colleges that have recruited me yet, but I am hoping to improve in these next few years to pick up some offers. There are a few coaches that have showed some interest in me, but no real big recruitment.”

“No, I haven’t made any trips yet, but I am hoping to go on some in these next few years.”

“Yes, I want to go check out Oregon pretty soon here to see their campus and what they have to offer.”

“Yes, my favorite college growing up had to be either Oregon or Colorado.”

Northfield quarterback Travier Craddock
“I definitely want to play football in college. I know with the process and recruiting right now, I can make it happen through God.”

“I’ve been hearing from and was invited to many games. I was invited to a lot of games at Idaho, Kansas, Colorado State, Northern Colorado, CSU-Pueblo, and Western Colorado. I have a trip down to UNC and Colorado State, so I hope those go well.”

“All the schools have been neutral, and I've just been taking it all in so I would say they are all cool.”

“I haven't made any trips yet, but I will be starting this week for the next couple of weeks.”

“Northern Colorado, Colorado State, Colorado State-Pueblo, Western Colorado, Idaho, and Kansas.”

Did you have a favorite college growing up
“I did not have a favorite college team growing up. I just always knew I wanted to play on Saturdays.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News